Monday, July 13, 2009

Hello, There! We've missed you.


Well, we've certainly been absent for a while, haven't we? There's no excuse. There isn't. Okay, well, I'm going to try to make an excuse now. Here it is: For my part, I've been thoroughly consumed by the people and places of summer in New York City and beyond. I've been disengaged from the computer, and from cooking, and from writing on the computer about food. But finally, after long last, my inspiration to cook and write and share all of that returned. Phew.
So, hello there! I've missed you! And Adriana? Well, she has a really good excuse for her absence, but I'm not going to tell you now. It's too good; you're going to have to wait for her to give you the news.
For now, here are some glimpses of summer so far through my eyes.
Hugs,
Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Subscribe in a reader

Adriana Willsie and Kylie Springman ©2009