Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A week of scrumptious, sumptuous soups...



February is cold.  It's cold and dark and damp.  It makes me want to curl up into a ball, buy out Chicago's entire stock of electric blankets, hold my hands over pots of boiling water on my stove, and do many other things that are neither normal nor conducive to getting through my to-do list.  But it's okay.  There's a light at the end of the tunnel.  Nope, not March.  March is cold too. 

No, I'm talking about something toasty and delicious.  Something that will get you through these cold months by warming you through and through.  That's right, I'm talking about soup!

Starting on February 1st, Thin Crust Deep Dish is launching its first ever Scrumptious, Sumptuous Soup Week.  Each day we will be brining you one heck of a soup recipe.  Now here's the best part:  Kylie and I aren't doing this alone!  We're going to introduce you to several mystery guest cooks who have kindly agreed to share their own favorite soup recipes. 

So crank up that burner, grab your ladle, and let's go soup-crazy.

-Adriana

2 comments:

  1. If you'd like to get into pressure cooking, pls let me know where to send a review copy of Cooking Under Pressure--or have I asked you already? TX so much for referring your readers to LS At Large. I now also have a "pc" blog as well. Happy cooking! Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THAT PHOTO! How did you get that spoon to become copper in that lower center shot anyway???

    ReplyDelete

 

Subscribe in a reader

Adriana Willsie and Kylie Springman ©2009